Table Of Contents
- 1. Welcome to Dimville Factory!
- 2. About Creating an Account
- 3. Things You Definitely Shouldn’t Do
- 4. How Download Work
- 5. How Help Works
- 6. Models Leaks
- 7. Models Protections
- 8. Other Websites
- 9. Your Intellectual Property
- 10. Dimville Factory’s Intellectual Property
- 11. How We Deal with Copyright Issues
- 12. Deleting Your Account
- 13. Our Rights
- 14. Warranty Disclaimer
- 15. Indemnification
- 16. Limitation of Liability
- 17. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- 18. The Rest
1. Welcome to Dimville Factory!
We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email. Creators based in the European Union will be notified of material changes at least 15 days before they go into effect. New versions of the terms will never apply retroactively—we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using Dimville Factory after a change, that means you accept the new terms.
2. About Creating an Account
You must be 18 or over to sign up for a Dimville Factory account. You’re responsible for your account and all the activity on it.
You can browse Dimville Factory without registering for an account. But to use some of Dimville Factory’s functions, you’ll need to register, choose a username, and set a password. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. Don’t impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules, we may cancel your account.
You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you find out that someone’s used your account without your permission, you should report it to us via contact form.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. If necessary, we may ask you for proof of age.
Dimville Factory propose you 3 kind of memberships:
BASIC – Free
- No discount
- No possibility to upload your photos
- No personal supports
- Validity is endless
ELITE – 4.90 euros
- 10% Off on whole 3D files, apply for each item during the membership life
- Possibility to upload your photos at “Your prints” page
- No personal support
- Validity 1 month
VIP – 9.50 euros
- 20% Off on whole 3D files, apply for each item during the membership life
- Possibility to upload your photos at “Your prints” page
- Personal support for printing
- Validity 1 month
ELITE and VIP membership are only running for 1 (one) month starting the payment’s date. The renew is automatic at the end but the payment has to do be validate by you. If you do not repay your membership, it will be mark as “PENDING” and you discount disable.
ELITE and VIP membership have auto-renewal, the membership validity is 1 (one) month and will auto renew for the next month.
Cancelation could be done at every time by changing from a paid membership to the free BASIC. In this case, no refund is done whatever the using time.
Upgrading or downgrading is also possible between paid memberships. The price difference is automatically made.
Discounts are automatically applied during checkout, if not, please contact us by contact using the contact form.
3. Things You Definitely Shouldn’t Do
This section is a list of things you probably already know you shouldn’t do—lie, break laws, abuse people, steal data, hack other people’s computers, and so on. Please behave yourself. Don’t do this stuff.
People who use Dimville Factory, we expect all of them to behave responsibly and help keep this a nice place. Don’t do any of these things on the Site:
- Don’t break the law. Don’t take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- Don’t lie to people. Don’t post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. Don’t do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- Don’t offer prohibited items. Don’t offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of Dimville Factory’s policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Don’t victimize anyone. Don’t do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
- Don’t spam. Don’t distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. Don’t run mail lists, listservs, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site.
- Don’t harm anyone’s computer. Don’t distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site (whether it belongs to Dimville Factory or another party).
- Don’t abuse other users’ personal information. When you use Dimville Factory — and especially if you create a successful project — you may receive information about other users, including things like their names, email addresses, and postal addresses. This information is provided for the purpose of participating in a Dimville Factory project: don’t use it for other purposes, and don’t abuse it.
We also need to make sure that the Site is secure and our systems function properly. So don’t do any of these things—most of which boil down to “don’t mess with our system.”
- Don’t try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
- Don’t bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services.
- Don’t try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to Dimville Factory or another party.
- Don’t take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable.)
- Don’t use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site.
- Don’t take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of Dimville Factory in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
4. How Download Works
Once your model purchased and paid, you will be automatically redirect to its download’s page. For paid model, you will find STLs, AMFs (zip file) and instructions.
Download access is: “My Account”, “Downloads” section. There is no limitation, no restriction once paid.
In case of any update, the new file we be available without fee in “Download” section.
5. How Help Works
In case you’re in trouble to print, ELITE and VIP members could ask for personal help. In “My account”, “Download” section you will find a red “Help” button. Fill the form and we will be quickly back to you to solve the issue.
To identify you and the download, order number and email are required.
6. Models Leaks
Our models are only available on our website for download. That means, if you download one or more models from Dimville Factory on other platforms, we could not guarantee the quality and provide help.
If leaks of our models are reported, investigations will be lead.
7. Models Protections
We use to protect our models to guarantee you the best quality and updated files. In case of illegal copy and / or sales, we will expose the person and open lead pursuits. It will be easier for us to know if the file or model is an orignal one and where it come from.
8. Other Websites, payment partner
If you follow a link to another website, what happens there is between you and them—not us.
Dimville Factory may contain links to other websites. (For instance, project pages, user profiles, and comments may link to other sites.) When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. We don’t control or endorse those sites.
Dimville Factory payment partners such as Paypal for payment processing. When you back or create a project, you’re also agreeing to the payment processor’s terms of service.
9. Your Intellectual and project property
We don’t own the content you post on Dimville Factory, but we do have your permission to use or copy it however we need. We generally use it to promote projects and showcase our community. Ultimately, you’re responsible for the content you post, and you’re vouching to us that it’s ok to use.
Dimville Factory doesn’t own content you submit to us (your “Content”). But we do need certain licenses from you in order to perform our Services. When you submit a project for review, or launch a project, you agree to these terms:
- We can use the Content you’ve submitted. You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your Content. In general, we use this Content to promote projects and showcase our community on the website. There are many factors that we take into consideration before featuring a project on the homepage or giving it a Project We Love badge. This includes, but is not limited to, a crisp project image with no logos, badges, or text on top, a clear and detailed description that includes a thorough plan for completing your project, captivating images or videos, an excited community, what we think different users will be interested in, and of course, a lot of creativity. In addition to giving some projects a Project We Love badge, we also carefully curate the homepage to highlight great examples of Dimville Factory projects. The projects at the very top of the homepage typically are best-of-the-best Projects We Love—based on factors such as creative innovation, honesty, and alignment with Dimville Factory’s mission and charter—but we also use algorithms to surface popular projects, projects your friends have backed and launched, and projects recommended just for you. We may also recommend projects that are gaining traction as a result of their creator’s own advertising, and/or on the basis of a user’s prior search terms, browsing history, project backings and other interactions, and cookies we have collected during their visits to our website.
- When we use the Content, we can make changes, like editing or translating it. You grant us the right to edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, delete, or translate any of your Content.
- You won’t submit stuff you don’t hold the copyright for (unless you have permission). Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material (and to grant Dimville Factory all the license rights outlined here).
- Any royalties or licensing on your Content are your responsibility. You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Content, or on Dimville Factory’s hosting of that Content.
- You promise that if we use your Content, we’re not violating anyone’s rights or copyrights. If Dimville Factory or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways contemplated in this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You’re responsible for the stuff you post. All information submitted to the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom that Content originated.
- We’re not responsible for mistakes in your Content. Dimville Factory will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
- Project’s files are Dimville Factory’s property. Dimville Factory is the exclusive owner of 3D printing files produced during the project. The creator of the project is only allow by Dimville Factory to use it for a personal and private use only. Commercial usage of 3d printing files is the exclusivity of Dimville Factory.
10. Dimville Factory’s Intellectual Property
The content on Dimville Factory is protected in various ways. You do have the right to use it for certain personal purposes, but you can’t use it for anything commercial without getting permission first.
Dimville Factory’s Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
Dimville Factory grants you a license to reproduce content from the Services for personal use only. This license covers both Dimville Factory’s own protected content and user-generated content on the Site. (This license is worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable.) If you want to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or store any of this content for a commercial purpose, you need prior written permission from Dimville Factory or the relevant copyright holder. A “commercial purpose” means you intend to use, sell, license, rent, or otherwise exploit content for commercial use, in any way.
11. How We Deal with Copyright Issues
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To learn more about how we deal with claims of copyright infringement, read our Copyright Policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act lays out a system of legal requirements for dealing with allegations of copyright infringement. Dimville Factory complies with the DMCA, and we respond to notices of alleged infringement if they comply with the law and the requirements set forth in our Copyright Policy. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate accounts for repeat infringers. (We do this when appropriate and at our sole discretion.)
If you’d like to submit a claim of copyright infringement, please visit contact-us. Our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Dimville Factory own by:
Unit 1390, 20/F
Euro Trade Centre,
21-23 Des Voeux Road
Central Hong Kong
12. Deleting Your Account
You can delete your account at any time, but doing so won’t automatically remove some content you’ve already posted.
You can terminate your account at any time through your account settings. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes. All provisions of this agreement survive termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you’ve already submitted to the Site. (For instance, if you’ve launched a project, deleting your account will not automatically remove the project from the Site.) You can contact us for additional information or to request project page deletion (this is not available in all circumstances).
13. Our Rights
To operate, we need to be able to maintain control over what happens on our website. So in this section, we reserve the right to make decisions to protect the health and integrity of our system. We don’t take these powers lightly, and we only use them when we absolutely have to.
To protect the health and integrity of our system and to help ensure that creators and backers enjoy a safe and secure environment, Dimville Factory reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the Dimville Factory Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use Dimville Factory. We may in limited circumstances impose restrictions or limitations on accounts, or—for particularly significant or repeated violations of our Terms or any other rules on the Site, like our rules for starting projects—we may cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Dimville Factory in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to cancel any pledge to any project, at any time and for any reason.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any project at any time and for any reason.
Dimville Factory is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions.
It is our general policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action. However, if we impose restrictions on or limit a verified account holder’s access to any of our Services or if we intend to cancel a verified account, we will let the account holder know the reasons for this action and how they can remedy any issues (where appropriate), unless we’re prohibited from doing so by law or in the interest of safety. For account cancelations, we will let the account holder know the reasons for this action at least 30 days in advance, unless we’re canceling for reasons related to illicit or inappropriate content, the safety of a good or service, counterfeiting, fraud, malware, spam, data breaches, other cybersecurity risks, or the suitability of a good or service for minors.
14. Warranty Disclaimer
We work hard to provide you with great services, but we can’t guarantee everything will always work perfectly. This site is presented as-is, without warranties.
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Dimville Factory SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Dimville Factory SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
If you do something on Dimville Factory that winds up getting us sued, you have to help defend us.
If you do something that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of Dimville Factory. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you’ll cooperate and help us in asserting any defenses.
16. Limitation of Liability
If something bad happens as a result of your using Dimville Factory, we’re not liable (beyond a small amount).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Dimville Factory, its directors, employees, partners, suppliers, or content providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, or exemplary damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages (i) resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) for any lost profits, data loss, or cost of procurement or substitute goods or services; or (iii) for any conduct of content of any third party on the Site. In no event shall Dimville Factory’s liability for direct damages be in excess of (in the aggregate) one hundred U.S. dollars ($100.00).
17. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
We’re located in Hong Kong, and any disputes with us have to be handled in Hong Kong under Hong Kong law.
We at Dimville Factory encourage you to contact us if you’re having an issue before resorting to the courts. Our Dimville Factory support team is on hand and ready to answer your questions. If you still have questions, you can click “Contact us” so that one of our support team agents can personally reply to you and attempt to resolve your issue. These resources are easily accessible and free.
If you’re a creator based in the European Union and, after contacting us through those channels, you still don’t feel as if your issue has been resolved, we may agree with you to engage in mediation to resolve any complaints in good faith. You may address your complaint with one of these two mediation organizations:
In the unfortunate situation where legal action does arise, these Terms (and all other rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Honh Kong and, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that Dimville Factory and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to jurisdiction over Dimville Factory or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, or shareholders, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than Hong Kong. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, or your use or non-use of Dimville Factory, shall be filed only in the state or courts located in Hong Kong County, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
18. The Rest
These are our official terms and our rules for how things work. You can verify any confusing or conflicting information you see elsewhere by referencing what we’ve explained on this page.
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Dimville Factory with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Dimville Factory with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Dimville Factory to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way won’t be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get Dimville Factory’s prior written consent. Dimville Factory has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Dimville Factory will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.